Did you know that Reiki can be used as a self-healing technique? It’s something anyone can do, and it can have a profound effect on your wellbeing. If you want to see the best results, then self-Reiki with the guidance of a master should become a part of your routine. This type of therapy can have a cumulative effect. That means the longer you do it, the better you will feel as negative energy is removed and balance is restored.
Reiki Self-Healing Benefits
Why should you consider adding Reiki self-healing to your daily routine?
- Improves your understanding of the energy healing process
- Clears the mind, so you are prepared to face the challenges of the day
- It’s gentle on the body with no negative side effects
- It’s a beautiful form of self-love which is ideal for well-being
- Promotes healing when injured or suffering an illness
- Forces us to slow down and live in the moment
- Creates a sense of peace and happiness
- Assists with opening up our spiritual paths
How to Get Started with Reiki Self-Healing
Your daily self-healing can take as little as 15 to 30 minutes. For optimum results, it is recommended that you work with a Reiki master. They will be able to promote positive effects by delivering energy to the location you need it the most. Read more to discover the methods behind this energy-healing therapy.
Photo credit: © amaviael / 123RF Stock Photo